The Power of Clarity
Does the New Year still feel new to you? All the excitement, promise and ambitions of the New Year quickly fade when we simply jump back into busyness. It’s important to take time to pause, reflect, and celebrate life – not just at the new year, but every day!
So, if you haven’t already, I encourage you to take time to really reflect on 2013, clear the energy, and to ponder all that you desire for 2014.
Because clarity is powerful; it shapes our experiences and makes it possible for what we want to be a reality. Without it, it’s kind of like going to a restaurant and saying, “Oh, just give me anything”. Really? Anything? It’s time to be specific. The more specific the better.
Right about now you might be thinking “I don’t really have time”, I’ve got work to do! Take time for this and you will be amazed at what starts to show up to support your vision.
Here are some ways I like to guide my clients into clarity….
Commit to creating a sacred space for reflection and set aside time just for you to BE in the quiet stillness. Grab a pen, paper, a beverage, and light a candle if desired. Tune out the outside distractions. Breathe. And then complete these statements (just allow the answers to flow)
- I am most grateful for… (even what we consider to be icky, unpleasant events hold blessings. In fact, we often grow the most through adversity.)
- What I want most is… (Engage all the senses: see, feel, taste, smell and hear)
- When I let go of limiting thoughts, what is true for me is…
- I am committed to creating…
CLEARING 2013 ENERGY. I affirm…
- I reflect lovingly on the year, allowing myself to objectively view events on the movie screen of my mind
- I release judgments and the possible desire to “protect” myself from what I witness (it is, after all, a movie from my past)
- I notice “what worked”, what I want to do more of, and letting go of what no longer serves me
OPENING UP TO POSSIBILITY IN 2014. I affirm…
- I dream freely about what I desire in the coming year, placing no limits on my vision
- I notice abundance that is all around, flowing to and through me
- I use present tense, life affirming language to shape my reality
- I am a powerful creator. I use my imagination and vision to create the life of my dreams!
I would love to hear from you about what you experience doing this. How did it feel? What did you notice? What surprised you? What ah-ha’s did you have? Please leave a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com and let me know! I’m here to support you in taking empowered action to create a vision and make it a reality.
Thank you for being part of the Vibrant You Living community. You are a gift in this world, and I celebrate all that you are and are becoming.
To you: living your most vibrant life – now.
Certified Holistic Health
& Transformation Coach